What’s the difference between Bold Basic and Bold Premium?
Here at Bold, we want all members to try Bold risk-free for 30 days. No credit card or payment needed. Unlike other digital health platforms, we want you to decide if Bold is right for you, without the pressure of committing to a plan.
That means when you sign up for Bold, you’ll have access to Bold Premium for 30 days — our gift to you! Bold Premium is your premier destination for healthy aging, with hundreds of classes and over 40 unique programs all designed specifically for older adults.
After 30 days, your membership will downgrade to a Bold Basic membership if you don’t opt-in to continue Bold Premium. With Bold Basic, you’ll still have access to Bold, but to a limited selection of classes.
That means — we never charge or bill you for Bold Premium unless you decide to upgrade your membership. No surprise upgrades or charges. Now that’s something to celebrate!
Interested in comparing Bold Basic and Bold Premium? Read on.
Highlights of Bold Premium include:
- Access to our full library: Hundreds of classes led by expert personal trainers, with decades of experience in working with older adults
- Access to over 40 unique, research-backed programs you can do at your own pace
- A large variety of class types and lengths, including: seated vs. standing, cardio vs. strength and class times ranging from 15 minutes to 45 minutes
- Personalized plans based on your current fitness level and goals
- Access to all weekly virtual LIVE classes taught by expert Bold trainers
- Admission to special, limited attendance Bold events, like our Summits, Q & As with our training team, Bootcamps, and more!
Pay monthly or annually (save on your membership by paying annually).
Bold Basic includes:
- Limited selection of Bold on-demand classes
- Limited selection of Bold live classes
- Limited access to weekly virtual live classes taught by expert Bold trainers
No credit card required.