Bold's digital platform uses personalized exercise programs to address some of the most fundamental health and wellbeing challenges faced by older adults. Bold leverages research and data science to prevent falls, manage chronic conditions, and increase activity levels for older adults with clinically-effective and engaging exercise programs. Bold partners with health plans and providers to improve member outcomes and reduce care costs.
We are looking for a Member Experience Associate to join our new and growing Member Experience team. The ideal candidate is excited about Bold and sees every customer interaction as an opportunity to build stronger relationships and support our members on their healthy aging journey. This person will be responsible for providing exceptional support to our members via phone, email and chat.
- Become a Bold expert with the ability to answer members’ product, service and billing-related inquiries in a timely and professional manner. This includes both written as well as oral inbound inquiries.
- Ability to discern and escalate member experience issues that require specialized or extensive problem solving
- Utilizes promos and save offers to try and retain current members at every opportunity.
- Ensures that the member database is updated with relevant and accurate member information and feedback.
- Understand, solve and document members’ pain points. Communicates these trends as well as ideas for improvement to the manager.
- Work closely with the Product team to identify opportunities to improve the member experience.
- Has superior written and verbal communication
- Demonstrates great attention to detail
- Is comfortable handling multiple channels of communication simultaneously
- Enjoys problem solving, often quickly
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- You have prior experience with customer support
- You are passionate about fitness and aging
Bold is committed to creating an inclusive culture that values all forms of diversity, including but not limited to age, gender, sexuality, ethnicity and ability. We believe in a world where everyone can age healthily and happily, and since everyone ages, we know we can only realize our vision if our team is diverse and inclusive.